Monday, July 2, 2012

This is an old song, these are old blues







combat boots, crop top: Urban Outfitters, shorts, shirt, sunglasses: thrifted, necklace: vintage, bag: c/o Oasap 
Total cost: $70

I've been posting a lot of grungy looks lately - possibly out of laziness. Luckily my new bag from Oasap is absolutely perfect for it. And it's so roomy, too! Even better. 

I've been getting some emails lately from people asking me to share their products and services with you guys, so I'm going to take some time to mention a few now. First of all, if anyone needs anything laundered or dry cleaned, check out brinkmat. They pick up and deliver, so it's super easy. 

Also, if you haven't noticed their ads on Lookbook.nu, a company called East Village Love has decided to fuse together fashion and headphones to create a beautiful and unique product. View their kickstart project here to learn more about the company!


And here's what I'm listening to at the moment: 



I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

xoxo Megan



4 comments:

  1. perfect legs!

    Maybe wanna follow each other?
    xoxo
    Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. not going to lie you may be my favorite lookbooker! love your style, totally wish i could go shopping with you

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww :) I'm so flattered! if you're ever in Kansas City or New York let me know and we will!

      Delete
  3. You are absolutely stylish! Great choice of clothing!:)
    Simona

    ReplyDelete