Tuesday, June 26, 2012









Outfit 1: crop top and skirt: DIY, bag: thrifted, boots and hair clip: Urban Outfitters, jewelry: vintage, gifts, thrifted. Total cost: $40

Outfit 2: floral crown: DIY, top and shorts: thrifted, perforated oxfords: Urban Outfitters, necklace: vintage. Total cost: $38


I designed this crop top/ skirt set from an old floor length dress that I picked up in a thrift store. I am so so happy with how it turned out - I've been wanting a crop top/skirt matching set since I saw the beautiful ones sold on Nasty Gal. I plan to make a few more soon! I have also decided that since most of what I buy is thrifted or sale items, I'm going to start posting the estimated total cost of my outfits. 
The total cost of these two is so high because of the shoes in both outfits - I paid about $30 for each pair, which is a lot for me. I rarely pay over $15 for articles of clothing. 


And listen to this amazing girl's voice:


5 comments:

  1. noo way!!! you did that crop top/ skirt on your own? looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEE that second outfit!!! The collar on the shirt is so cute! :D

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so incredibly talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wau, very cute skirt, love it, so big well done :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second outfit is so cute! I love the collar on the top :)

    ReplyDelete