Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Days






I feel that at this moment this outfit describes me perfectly - laid back, dirt poor and dying of heat stroke. I love it.

I wear these sandals all the time because I can't find another pair that I like enough. I don't know why but there's something about them that is completely perfect with every summer outfit - I've worn them to every concert and event that I've been to this summer. I just can't seem to part ways with them, or even to introduce a new pair into my daily outfit choices. They have become a part of me! 

everything is thrifted except for the sandals (Urban Outfitters) and the jewelry - the bracelets were both gifts and the earrings are from Charming Charlie.


3 comments:

  1. You find awesome pieces at the thrift store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exquisite summer look Megan, so please let me add some of this post to what I have already stolen from your previous one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your earrings are amazing!!!

    www.laughingassassin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete