Tuesday, May 1, 2012

No one's gonna love you








So this is a small portion of my closet - a few of my favorite bags (almost all thrifted or vintage) and a bit of my jewelry collection. I am enjoying being home so much, I happened to arrive just as the weather was improving. It's so warm and sunny compared to Ireland, and I'm a little bit afraid of the heat to come this summer. Missouri weather is always extreme - freezing in the winter and much too hot in the summer... but I suppose I'll get used to, as I always do.

Another thing that I'm looking forward to this summer is concerts! There aren't many music festivals in Missouri - the major one in Kansas City just began last year, called Middle of the Map Fest, and I haven't had a chance to go because it's always too early in the year - before I get home for the summer. Unfortunately this year was no different - I missed it by several weeks. I'm making up for it by traveling around the midwest to see some of my favorite bands in concert, however, and I cannot wait for it! The first one is in just a few weeks, so check back to see who it is! :)

What I'm wearing: 
top: forever 21, shorts: thrifted, jewelry: thrifted, vintage, gifts, forever 21, sandals: urban outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment