Monday, May 28, 2012







Today was SO HOT. I'm already tired of the summer heat - I don't know what I'll do when summer actually gets here and it's 100+ degrees. I suppose I'll go swimming. A lot. 

Or I'll just hide inside where there's air conditioning - probably the more likely option! 

My obsession with bralets and crop tops is showing through with this outfit - and my obsession with Urban Outfitters shows too! I'm too predictable. Anyways, the bralet is from UO, you can get it here in a tan color. I'd had my eye on it for awhile and I finally caved and bought it. So happy!

I bought the skirt about a year ago at a thrift store when I was going through a midi/maxi skirt phase. The belt is also from a thrift store in my neighborhood. Again, I'm so predictable. I promise I'll wear something more exciting and less thrifted soon. (Not that thrifted clothes aren't exciting - they're so incredibly exciting! I love them!)

On that note, I'm going to go to sleep. It's been a long and tiring day. 

Listen to this:


4 comments:

  1. I love your outfits anyways ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. the song is absolutely lovely. checking out the band now! and your outfit is <3. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrifting is just too exciting!
    And I love that top!

    It's already too hot for me here in the Midwest. All winter was spent waiting for summer & complaining about the cold...and now it's time to complain about the heat :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit! i need a crop top like that:)

    cool blog!
    faux style.

    ReplyDelete